Just applied to our LS on Fairy Server
Aideyn - Quetzalcoatl - FFXIAH.com
Jobs 75: WAR MNK BLM RDM THF BST RNG SAM NIN DRG
Also has a mule with BLM RDM 75
Previous Linkshells: Leonine
Any information about this person is greatly appreciated
Just applied to our LS on Fairy Server
Aideyn - Quetzalcoatl - FFXIAH.com
Jobs 75: WAR MNK BLM RDM THF BST RNG SAM NIN DRG
Also has a mule with BLM RDM 75
Previous Linkshells: Leonine
Any information about this person is greatly appreciated
No one has any information on this person?
he was in Sativa for like 3 days, from the short time he was in he seemed friendly, left on his own accord, thats all i can say about him he was not in long enough to get to know him proper.
cleaned thread
Well from what my friend told me, I missed another attack from LolBloodyvisions.
Anyway, Aideyn was accepted. This thread can be closed, thank you.
Had Ksandra Re-open this thread for the following reason.
Aideyn transfered to Fairy 3 days ago, and renamed his character Lolrng.
Today, Lolrng got locked out of his account, and someone else logged onto it claiming to be the "Real" Aideyn, and says that he is going to do a Rollback on the account.
If anyone on quetz has any information, I would really like to know what exactly is going on.
Hi sorry this is not much help but he never posted on the sativa board about been hacked however i doubt he would name himself lolrng in the short time i knew him he didn't come across as the type to make stupid names like that.
I made a post on Quetz server forum about this thread, hope someone in Leonine will check it out and maybe shed some light on this.
Thank you
I"m the leader of Leonine, I honesty don't know much about Aideyn. He replied to one of our recruitment threads and after he reviewed our rules on the site he agreed to them, so we pearled him and put him on probation, like we do with all new members. He doesn't seem to have a grasp on how a LS is supposed to work. Being a part of an endgame shell, he would rather wear the pearl and go exp or merit. When LS event times start to approach he will say "My friends here and wants to go to the Mall" or where ever, then he will show back up a few hours later, act afk while we are still in events and until we notice a job change or change of areas we have no clue he is there. Once we do notice this though we call em out and he acts as though he just got back and starts the marathon of preparations to come out to where ever we may be. Usually showing up around the end of the event.
Now as for the character himself, we have heard many stories of how he has acquired his characters. Most recent being, "I bought my friend a Xbox 360 so in return he gave me his FFXI char" the blm.... so yeah i believe when he first joined us he said something as in he acquired Aideyn because his friend quit the game and he took over but i'm not 100% certain on how accurate that story is. Another event that has occurred with Aideyn is he asked to speak privately with me about him purchasing gil and how the LS would look at him if he did so. My reply to this was for him to not even consider it and if he did partake in RMT relations he would be shunned by the LS. About a week or so later he then confided into me that he "stole" 20M from a RMT company. He said he made the purchase online through pay pal they confirmed it and handed him 20M, he then after receiving the currency went to his bank and did a stop payment on the 400+ bucks. How true this is i do not know, this is just what i was told by him. After his gil purchase, he then decided he was going to change servers cause the name "Aideyn" did not suit him. We all were basically thinking that's a stupid reason to change servers, but we didn't beg him to stay if you know what i mean. He popped up on our vent server about a week or so ago and said he changed his name to Lolrng... which by the way i think is retarded, and that he was applying to LS's there and soon as his 3 month cool down was up he would transfer back to Quetz and rejoin Leonine, we seriously doubt this would happen so we just accepted his comments and considered them moot.
I do believe this is all i know about Aideyn or Lolrng or w/e he calls himself now, i would have posted sooner if i had known this thread was started sorry. I'm just thankful that he did not gain anything out of the LS armor or money wise, i hate seeing things go to waste.
Edit* He was only in our LS maybe a month at most.
Take care everyone, L8r
Jeiger of Leonine
Ok, thank you. That was more than enough information for what I needed to know.
This thread may be closed now
Ok you want the story on Aideyn? Here I'll tell you! I bought Aideyn's account off the one and only eGamingSupply website. Once the transfer was up, I brought it to Fairy and renamed it Lolrng and joined your shell once again Jared. It felt good to be back! Few days later, I obtained Kuno's account by buying him an Xbox360 and some games. This being said is how Emodrk came into being. One day while Manaburning with some people I was then kicked off Aideyn or Lolrng or whatever you wanna call him now. He goes by Lolrng on Quetz btw as per my FFXIAH research. If you need more research you can search for my middleman transaction on eGamingSupply. I don't know what more you want for proof but I can say this. Things have changed, and times have changed. It's time to put things into the past and let bygones be bygones. I know Dela will never get his shit back and I honestly wish there was something I could do about that. I've put a lot of thought into this email and I hope to hear back from you Jared on what you think. I'll do whatever it takes to prove this is the truth. No link for proof as I don't have the post counts to put in urls for proof as of yet.
Bliss got approval to necro, keeping it locked though as BC is old. If Aideyn applies to another LS, please create a new one.