Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Comics!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Comics!

    After reading the Marvel Civil War, I wanted to follow Spiderman's story.

    Anyone know where to torrent comics?

  2. #2
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Queue someone saying "support your local comic shop" (which I do, but don't want to buy every single comic out there)

    I would like to know this as well.

  3. #3
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    dam kb

  4. #4
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    h33t - quality torrents - free downloads - p2p file sharing PROPER

    Just click on BATMAN icon and it'll take you their to recent list or do search on the stuff you looking for but very large collections and newest release's

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    481
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    mininova usually has them, and there are people that rapidshare them.

    Can't wait for Necrosha to start! :D

  6. #6
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    looking for back in black Spiderman~

  7. #7
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I mean, I could just TELL you everything that's happened to Spider-Man.

    It's a lot of really cool/awesome/hysterical/bad ass stuff predicated on probably the absolute worst and most ridiculous Spider-Man story of the last 60 years. Pillars of salt, literally.
    The other?

  8. #8
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I'm going to warn you. DONT read one more day. The writer was forced to do that story by Joe Quesada and they had to bring in Stan Lee calling in a favor to make the guy even let his NAME be on the issue.

  9. #9
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Sorry I totally blanked and thought that The Other occurred after Civil War, that was my bad.

  10. #10
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    THe other was setup to make spiderman powerful enough to fight one on one vs the powerhouses of the civil war. After the civil war they "had" to tone down spider man's power. IMO saying that a person that's fought and won vs the hulk in battle before needed an upgrade to not be slaughtered is kinda stupid though so the whole upgrade really wasn't even needed outside of perhaps the iron spidey suit for the really tough fights.
    The civil war spiderman comics were very well written which just makes the shitbomb of one more day all the more jarring.

  11. #11
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,065
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    when's the civil war movie? or cartoon movie even x.x