Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rocl     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Rocl

    Nice avatar.

  2. #2
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    I DID NOT SEE THIS THREAD

  3. #3
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    BUT NOW I HAVE

  4. #4
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    hi5 it's been ages since I read and I'm rereading it now and couldn't think of a disney cartoon I liked

  5. #5
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It's a fucking good book. If you like it, hunt down a copy of Journey to the End of the Night by Celine. It's a book that influenced a lot of 20th century lit.

  6. #6
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Not being rude, but I'm trying to go light on reading this summer as the next 2 semesters entail me reading (supposedly) every major important literary work in the Anglophone canon. I don't know how the FUCK I'm gonna survive considering I'm taking a course in Renaissance/Enlightenment literature as well ungh

  7. #7
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    I still wrote down your book in my pad though

  8. #8
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I wish I got to read stuff in uni.

  9. #9
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,745
    BG Level
    10

    if it makes you feel any better, you'll have plenty of time to read when you have a job

    can i get you another mocha

Similar Threads

  1. I'm callin you out Rocl
    By Ragnell in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2011-03-15, 11:14
  2. EL ROCL DEL DIABLO
    By Mertron in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-10-31, 11:30
  3. ROCL
    By drewbixcube in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2010-07-17, 08:57
  4. rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2010-01-01, 12:43
  5. Whenever you use the ROCL tag
    By Cantih in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-10-23, 18:14
  6. ROCL
    By Zalius in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-10-19, 19:05
  7. Hey look at me using rocl's new shit
    By Conformity in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-10-18, 21:13