anti-social social circles
What better place to put it.
flaky bint
Casuals shouldn't call themselves gamers.
Well, he called that one.Sir John the Net Knight:
You know, I've put up with the self-important, narcissistic bullshit of a one Benjamin "Yahtzee" Croshaw for quite some time now. And though that is hardly a stretch for me, as I have been absorbing the anger and prejudice of the world's asshole population for a good three decades, I can no longer stand to have Yahtzee's own brand of verbal diarrhea being funneled into my ear canal any longer.
I put up with a lot of shit from people like Yahtzee over the years. But when you call Aerith Gainsborough a "flaky bint", you have stepped over the proverbial line. I have no more patience for you, Croshaw. Take your crybaby rants that you poorly disguise as legitimate reviews and stick them up your pasty, white tuchus. You really wanna know what the definition of the stereotypical asshole gamer that gives us all a bad name? Every morning you look at one in the mirror when you wake up. It's people like you that ruin this hobby for the rest of us.
And before you accuse me of the following. No, I do not own a body pillow or any other perverted anime crap. Though I'm sure you'll claim otherwise in next week's article.
http://www.manabar.com.au/games.php
Oh look, he uses the word gamers multiple times on his website.
Whether or not yahtzee is whiny is irrelevant, as it's obvious that he is.
I hope that was a volunteer article. If someone paid him for that bullshit...
He likely did get paid for it.
How do you even write 2 webpages worth of shit on this subject? It's hardly that serious.
It's video game shit, how is any of it ever serious?
Touche, but at least if it's a game review, I can see a lengthy post.
if other peoples opinions' of you matter to you, then he has a point.
if not, then no.
not just other people, people who don't understand video games or w/e
I think he should write a similiar article about body builders and wait what will happen next.
Not really.