Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 'eyo Demos     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    'eyo Demos

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    No, I get the running gags. Pierce is always racist, that is a running gag. Jeff never changes or "learns" anything, that is being pigeonholed. He always has all these epiphanies, yet he forgets about them essentially right away. I would not stick that under running gag.
    LOL!

  2. #2
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    No spoilers!

  3. #3
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Whoa. Demo if you don't like Community you and I are about to have words.