View Poll Results: Who's gonna kill you?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fiye

    2 16.67%
  • Dimmauck

    1 8.33%
  • Tymon

    0 0%
  • Saladin

    4 33.33%
  • notorious bum

    3 25.00%
  • Leif

    2 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Who's gonna kill you?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Who's gonna kill you?

    ....

  2. #2
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    my heart

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I feel like the most probable person would be zealot. Voted fiye just because I think he'd cheer him on

  4. #4
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    YCS joking about mass murders by bg members. Just thought it was funny.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Buncha radicalized free thinkers

  6. #6
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    i voted saladin initially which i regret. dude hasnt had an original thought in milkster knows how long. I switch my vote to notorious bum.

  7. #7
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i think abandon would shoot me if given the opportunity

  8. #8
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    probably cancer

  9. #9
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,624
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Should have added Groggle to the list, outside of the fact he would win in a landslide. I also wouldn't worry about Notorious Bum. He's the kind of guy who would walk up to an angry mob of black dudes and try to say he's black in solidarity with them and get mauled to death.

  10. #10
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    probably cancer
    ditto.

  11. #11
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura



    lol

  12. #12
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I voted for smalls

  13. #13
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Who is the Dimmauck?

  14. #14
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Your Canadian alter ego

  15. #15

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    andalusian girls

  16. #16
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Mert

  17. #17
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,844
    BG Level
    9

    Can't see polls on mobile but I vote for Kodos.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    lol Fiye thinks I'm being reformed.

  19. #19
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    And the correct answer is "Joe"

  20. #20
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I don't make tier lists so safe the say no one would kill me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who on BG do you want to punch in the mouth
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 2010-04-18, 04:50
  2. Who on BG do you want to fuck
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 2009-09-07, 20:16
  3. Okay I'm gonna show you just how deep and immerse brawl's fighting is
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-05-26, 17:15
  4. Who on BG would you fuck if you were gay
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 20:10
  5. Who on BG do you want to make out with
    By Ohaigaiz in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 18:59