Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    small question about goals

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=760

    Looking back, minus the excalibur how far you on this list now Sept??

  2. #2
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I edited the link in your post.

  3. #3
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    lol lookin at how stuff has changed, ahh them days were fun loling at a lot of them posts about CoP Wyrms, Blazer's absolutly fucking amazing chain 18 KRT PT have a look

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=881

    lol @ Bikkwin's posts

  4. #4
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Let's see...

    Quote Originally Posted by A less bitter Septimus from the past
    Level SMN, NIN, WAR, and DRK to 37 to sub to RDM for different occasions.

    Do the Divine Might 18 person BCNM and get a Suppanomimi.

    Acquire a full Crimson Scale set.

    Acquire full AF2. (Remember what I said about unattainable goals?)

    Get both and Enhancing Sword and Joyeuse to dual wield with my Ninja Sub and Suppanomimi while wearing full Crimson Scale set. (Because dual wielding RDMs in full Crimson are teh sacksay!)

    Solo the following things with Ninja sub: the six Prime avatars, Serket, Aquarius, and any other HNM that I can get my grubby little hands on.

    Quest for both Savage Blade and Evisceration.

    Complete the Zilart Missions. (Still want to fight the Arc Angles.)

    Start the Promethia missions. (Stupid Promyvions.)

    Level all of my crafts to 60. Finish points for Cooking apron, and level another skill for glasses.

    Get an Relic Sword and upgrade it to Excalibur for even more dual wield sexiness.

    Become obscenely rich.

    Level my Galka Benu to at least 41 as a RDM.
    1 ) Leveled NIN, DRK, and WAR to 37 for sub job purposes. Loved WAR so much that I took it to 75. And lolSMN sub.

    2 ) Did Divine Might, but listened to assholes who told me that Abyssal Earring was the way to go. Regretted it ever since.

    3 ) Still 3/5 on Crimson set, but don't want/need head anymore.

    4 ) Oddly enough, full Relic Armor on two jobs. (And at the time I thought this would be the hardest thing to accomplish.)

    5 ) Have a Joyeuse, but never got an enhancing sword. I comfort myself with Martial Analace, Tutelary, and Justice Sword, all of which are better. (TP Bonus, Blunt Damage, sexy double attack time.)

    6 ) Soloed the 6 prime avatars, but this was before the rage timers so no dice for Serket and Aquarius. On the other hand I have soloed Sewer Syrup, Shadowlord, and many missions NMs including Marauder Dvogzog a MNK NM that uses hundredfists. (And that was with BLM sub, not NIN.)

    7 ) Finished both of those, also unlocked Decimation and Steel Cyclone. One of these days I am going to get around to skilling up Great Sword (around 200~ish atm) and unlocking Ground Strike too...

    8 ) Completed

    9 ) Started, completed, and finished the ending quests for both expansions.

    10) Didn't bother with crafts to 60 after the crafting market exploded, did get Culinarian's Apron, Cordon Bleu Set, Patissier, Noodle Kneading, Raw Fish Handling, and Stewpot Mastery.

    11) Never intended to get an Excalibur, just one of those dreams that I have to keep myself going. (Plus that was before we knew it was lolExcalibur...)

    12) Sadly, no... >_>

    13) Didn't level Benu, instead I started a second character, Atumre, from scratch. Currently 61 WHM, 59 BRD, 38 BLM, Rank 8 Bastok, and ready for the Diablos fight in CoP.

    So what about your goals?

    P.S. I am still bitter about Suppanomimi.

  5. #5
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    instead I started a second character, Atumre, from scratch. Currently 61 WHM, 59 BRD, 38 BLM, Rank 8 Bastok, and ready for the Diablos fight in CoP.

    P.S. I am still bitter about Suppanomimi.
    Will that toon get Suppa?

  6. #6
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    instead I started a second character, Atumre, from scratch. Currently 61 WHM, 59 BRD, 38 BLM, Rank 8 Bastok, and ready for the Diablos fight in CoP.

    P.S. I am still bitter about Suppanomimi.
    Will that toon get Suppa?
    Well, considering that there is no better earring that a Suppanomimi, there is no choice. Plus I am considering leveling BLU on him after I am done with merits and such.

  7. #7
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    So what about your goals?
    to be honest I didn't really have any, just let it go with the flow.

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    Enhancing Sword > you

  9. #9
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Enhancing Sword > you
    Yup, I'll just have to live with being a sexy double attack machine Dual Wielding Joyeuse and Justice Sword. :D

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    I dunno... with Brutal Earring it's pretty sweet. It may not process often, but it still does. Acc+8 Attk+16 +5 Enspell is pretty sex. Not to mention 40 DMG. Hard to pass up.

    Edit: Oh, and you can still wear a ranged/ammo at the same time.

  11. #11
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I dunno... with Brutal Earring it's pretty sweet. It may not process often, but it still does. Acc+8 Attk+16 +5 Enspell is pretty sex. Not to mention 40 DMG. Hard to pass up.

    Edit: Oh, and you can still wear a ranged/ammo at the same time.
    Yeah, but with Brutal Earring and Justice Sword it is possible to swing 5 times in a round. (Yes, it has happened to me, and it is awesome.)

    And it's not like RDMs can get anything in the ranged slot that could possibly off-set a 50% double attack rate. Seriously, it's like two Joyeuses, but one is powered by stones and has +7 STR.

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    My goals:

    1: Get a Ridill
    2: Get that new body rdm gear from Salvage :O
    3: Find and level a job I acually like that isnt totaly useless end game
    4: Get a heca cap [;;]
    5: Get an ebody [not worried about it.]
    6: Level drk for RDM/DRK
    7: Get haidate -____-
    ------------------------------

    Goals Ive completed:
    1:Duo Faust
    2:Duo uggly pendant NM [garentee I can solo this..]
    3: Made over 100mil
    4: Get WAR to 75
    5: Get RDM to 75
    6: Get full mahatma
    7: Get hauberk+1
    8: Get Kirin's osode
    9: Get kraken club [I want it back :[ someone sell me it for 20mil ;;]
    ------------------------------

    Thats about it ^^;

  13. #13
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,851
    BG Level
    6

    I wanna bring that thread back too life

    Lord Sonamaa... please show me your blessing before I bring it back too life! (Angels singing)....

    Septimus... You forgot -

    (1.) Cyber Lujan until he turns too the darkside and becomes my lover.

  14. #14
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    I wanna bring that thread back too life

    Lord Sonamaa... please show me your blessing before I bring it back too life! (Angels singing)....

    Septimus... You forgot -

    (1.) Cyber Lujan until he turns too the darkside and becomes my lover.
    No Lujan, that is one of my lifetime goals, not in-game goals.

    P.S. Have you downloaded my Christmas subligar yet? I want pics.

  15. #15
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    My goals:

    1) Shura togi +1

    2) Capped guard (currently a measly 142, but that's a lot farther along than most people)

    That's it... >.> whm and mnk are complete except those two things, sam is lol. BLU is on its way up but it will be a very long time before I need anything endgameish for that, what with the soloing from 1-75.

  16. #16
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    859
    BG Level
    5

    I was so naive

  17. #17
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    My goals:

    1) Shura togi +1

    2) Capped guard (currently a measly 142, but that's a lot farther along than most people)

    That's it... >.> whm and mnk are complete except those two things, sam is lol. BLU is on its way up but it will be a very long time before I need anything endgameish for that, what with the soloing from 1-75.
    We can go fight things to skill up my hand to hand. You bring your bard hos, I bring my WHM ho and you can tank to your heart's content.

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    My goals:

    1) Shura togi +1

    2) Capped guard (currently a measly 142, but that's a lot farther along than most people)

    That's it... >.> whm and mnk are complete except those two things, sam is lol. BLU is on its way up but it will be a very long time before I need anything endgameish for that, what with the soloing from 1-75.
    We can go fight things to skill up my hand to hand. You bring your bard hos, I bring my WHM ho and you can tank to your heart's content.
    If your dualboxed account has ToAU access, do not finish the Caedarva Mire map quest. I grabbed a VIT setup (I know I know) on BST/WAR, a small shield and popped the plague chigoe with my dual boxed account then logged so he wouldn't finish the quest.

    With defense food and defender, I would get popped for 10-20 normally, sometimes as high as 30 or so which is utter rape since the mob has perma 100fists. Wafik hopped on his RDM to Protect IV and Phalanx II me, which dropped the 10-20 to around 0 - 10 at most. We did about 3 pops worth before I left, averaging around 5.0 full distrubuted between shield and parry for EACH kill (shield/parry around 120). Not sure when this will cap but its a pretty insane way to level your defense skills if you have access to some sort of phalanx.

  19. #19
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Pretty much my only goals I haven't met are

    1) Byakko's Haidate (rofl)
    2) Both Jailer of Jaith drops

    I've accepted a long time ago my gear may never improve beyond the point it is now, anything from here on out is luxury.

Similar Threads

  1. Question about BLM AF boots quest
    By joft in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2005-05-18, 19:07
  2. question about a NM.
    By Darkvalentine in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2005-05-14, 14:54
  3. Question about Geush Urvan?
    By Darkvalentine in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2005-05-03, 10:58
  4. Question about FFXI....
    By Lancet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-01-19, 16:08
  5. Question about God trigger Steam Cleaner
    By AgentIntillect in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-01-18, 05:43
  6. Question about Big Kills
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-10-06, 12:44