Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: FFXI + PS3 + Router     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Bloodypanda
    Guest

    FFXI + PS3 + Router

    When I hook my ps3 straight up to my modem (Time warner cable), I can connect fine. When I try to use my router (a netgear POS), I usually have a DNAS authentication problem. Just wondering if anyone else here has had a similar difficulty and what I can do to remedy it. BTW If it's something router specific, I am relatively dumb when it comes to such matters, so the more detailed help the better.

    Happy Trails,
    BP

  2. #2
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    Re: FFXI + PS3 + Router

    Portforward.com might be able to help you out.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2008-03-26, 23:41
  2. PS3, Wi-Fi, and FFXI
    By Cantih in forum Tech
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2008-02-06, 23:54
  3. ps3 ffxi help please
    By Adidap in forum Tech
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:40
  4. PS3 disconnecting me from FFXI
    By GImpers in forum Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-10-17, 07:16
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2007-09-04, 17:34
  6. Router/FFXI Issues :(
    By Furtwangler in forum Tech
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2007-07-24, 22:19
  7. FFxi on PS3 now?
    By Faxanadu in forum Tech
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-04-10, 12:08