Ok, I got a new PC and don't have iTunes anymore. My iPod has all my music on it, but I want to put more on it, but alas, no iTunes. Is there a way to get music on my iPod without erasing what is already on there?
Ok, I got a new PC and don't have iTunes anymore. My iPod has all my music on it, but I want to put more on it, but alas, no iTunes. Is there a way to get music on my iPod without erasing what is already on there?
www.floola.com
It's an iTunes replacement program and it doesn't require you to format your iPod.
Don't really wanna 20$ <_<
It's free.Originally Posted by Tricen
I clicked download and it sent me to http://www.ipod-computer.com/iPod-Trans ... sgodrG8Dog which had me download iPod copy expert which costs 19.99 for the "full" version.
Really? Let me check something, I'll get you a copy.Originally Posted by Tricen
Did it take you here?
http://www.floola.com/modules/wiwimod/i ... wnload_win
If that doesn't work you can check out some other iTunes alternatives on this site:
http://www.simplehelp.net/2007/07/08/10 ... your-ipod/
You shouldn't have to erase/format your iPod
It depends on how you had your iPod set up in the first place. If you had it set to automatically synch libraries, then it can only do that with one machine. You can also have it on manual control, which shouldn't have an issue with plugging into a new machine, just need to install iTunes.
use ephpod
The floola thing doesn't even have a download link unless I am mistaken. The only one there is an add for some other product.
I follow this guide.
http://www.cnet.com/4520-7899_1-6477981-1.html?tag=txt
Have transferd to various computers this way.