Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dream 6     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Dream 6

    For those MMA fans, Dream 6 is on either very early Tuesday morning or very early Wednesday morning. I think it's Tuesday morning though, time change is weird.

    Fight Card

    * Middleweight Grand Prix bout: Ronaldo de Souza vs. Zelg Galesic
    * Middleweight Grand Prix bout: Gegard Mousasi vs. Melvin Manhoef
    * Middleweight GP Championship bout: Gegard Mousasi/Melvin Manhoef vs. Ronaldo de Souza/Zelg Galesic
    * Middleweight Grand Prix reserve bout: Yoon Dong-sik vs. Andrews Nakahara
    * Featherweight bout: Hideo Tokoro vs. Atsushi Yamamoto
    * Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovic vs. Alistair Overeem
    * Heavyweight bout: Sergei Kharitonov vs. Jimmy Ambriz
    * Middleweight Bout: Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Masakatsu Funaki
    * Welterweight Bout: Hayato Sakurai vs. Kuniyoshi Hironaka
    * Lightweight Bout: Keita Nakamura vs. Adriano Martins
    * Middleweight Bout: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Masanori Tonooka
    * Lightweight Bout: Shinya Aoki vs. Todd Moore

  2. #2
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    371
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovic vs. Alistair Overeem

    Looking forward to this the most. I didn't know Dream 6 was coming out so soon though, haven't kept up with it.

  3. #3
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugmug View Post
    Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovic vs. Alistair Overeem

    Looking forward to this the most. I didn't know Dream 6 was coming out so soon though, haven't kept up with it.
    Ya, it should be good. Only thing I'm worried about is that I think its the main event so when I watch it tomorrow the commentators may spoil the previous fights for me so I may try to watch all the fights I know were on earlier in the event first.

  4. #4
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I sure wish this org had a different name. Still, sounds promising.

  5. #5
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    371
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Well it already happened, and I missed it. I'll have to find it online somewhere.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM.6

    ^ has the results of who won, I'll try and find vids.

    EDIT: mmaroot.com has the vids.

  6. #6
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads View Post
    I sure wish this org had a different name. Still, sounds promising.
    I'm sorry but NOONE has a better announcer than Dream. That chick has a fucking voice on her and makes Michael Buffer sound like the shy kid in elementary shool.

Similar Threads

  1. NiGHTS Into Dreams? Wii? Wut?
    By Deejay in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2007-03-30, 13:50
  2. dreams
    By Bartylby in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 2007-03-10, 13:37
  3. Lucid Dreams
    By Ohemgee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2007-02-28, 16:24
  4. I had two dreams last night.
    By Daahan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-10-16, 21:59
  5. A dream fulfilled...
    By siknoz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2005-05-29, 14:45
  6. 22's DREAM
    By Scunsion in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-04-17, 02:48