Hi, this person applied to my LS, would like to see if people on Asura can provide us with some info on this person.
Small info:
Character Name: Tass
If from other server, which and what was your previous characters name:
Old server was Asura (born and raised) Name was Sapper. Ex British Army, hence the name. Now I have moved to this server I had to change it. I chose Tass because it’s my real life nick name. A shorten version of my Italian family name.
Job at level 75 (Please BOLD job that you consider as main):
SMN, NIN, THF & RNG. Spentmost of the game on SMN. Until my missus started to play, and started to kicking my arse on the job front. So I leveled some more. RNG is my latest job, but by far the most fun and useful. But happy to play all.
Which was your last LinkShell, and why did you leave: Arsenal Linkshell (impact, Heaven’s Inferno, Arsenal) the LS had serveral names over the years. With different mergers and what knot. Basically I was in the same linkshell for about 4-5 years. Mainly NA with a good number of EU’s ppl. Who slowly moved away to other linkshells. Mainly moved to Chroma.
Thanks in advance
XI Wiki


