Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: My job sucks     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    My job sucks

    God I am so bored. Someone give me something to do to pass the time during the work day. I think I've browsed BG to my limit.

  2. #2
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    You suck, go cut your wrists you fat bitch

  3. #3
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I am havying a hypocritical month, and got a facebook....but this is because facebook games can be addicting.

    You should play these games at work...no one will notice I swear.

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    /thread

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I am havying a hypocritical month, and got a facebook....but this is because facebook games can be addicting.

    You should play these games at work...no one will notice I swear.
    KSADRA JUST GOT SOME SHITTY ITEM/LEVEL/FRIEND IN THIS SHITTY FACEBOOK GAME UPDATE

    YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS GAME TOO


    fffffffffffffffff

  6. #6
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You still my home girl Fali.

  7. #7
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    KSADRA JUST GOT SOME SHITTY ITEM/LEVEL/FRIEND IN THIS SHITTY FACEBOOK GAME UPDATE

    YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS GAME TOO


    fffffffffffffffff
    yes you should, I want my friend ingredient bitch.

  8. #8
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  9. #9
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ksandra, I am already playing Farmville, Farmtown, Vampire Wars and Happy Aquariam. That takes like 30 min to go through all of those for one day haha Man I hate myself for playing these things.

  10. #10
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah I would definitely play some flash games but we are not supposed to be playing games at work. When I got hired here, we could do whatever the fuck we wanted...I'm sure I could play Aion the entire day at work if things were how they were a long time back. But back in March they changed it that you cannot play any games, cannot watch any videos, can't use instant messaging programs... not even supposed to be browsing forums. But they give my team a break since even my manager told me that this job is incredibly boring. I was told to not watch videos still but I do that shit anyways.

  11. #11
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    Ksandra, I am already playing Farmville, Farmtown, Vampire Wars and Happy Aquariam. That takes like 30 min to go through all of those for one day haha Man I hate myself for playing these things.
    restaurant city is where it's at!

  12. #12
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Why do you have an Aion sig if you hate the game so much :O

  13. #13
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Fiance got me into trying it again live because some IRL friends play it.

    Haven't logged in for almost a week now. -.-;

    I haven't decided what I'ma replace the sig it with.

  14. #14
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I didn't know jobs like these existed

    "I could play Aion all day" ..jc where are these

  15. #15
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Work out you stupid bitch. You are kinda cute, if you hit the gym I would definitely fuck ya.

Similar Threads

  1. Quick, need something epic to say when I quit my job today.
    By Gorki in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2010-08-25, 09:27
  2. looking for a new job sucks
    By Ksandra in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2009-10-13, 16:36