Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    363
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    [Pandemonium] Bongarippa (bc)

    1) Job lvl/lvls - BLM SAM RDM SMN THF (In order of best gears and merits)

    Any information about this person?

  2. #2
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    If this is the person I remember, he kept a relatively low profile. At least low enough that I never heard anything bad about him, which is a good thing.

  3. #3
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I was in a limbus shell he co-led before I bailed for unrelated reasons ages ago.

    He seemed to know his stuff. Good enough to lead unexperienced chucklefucks like me through some fairly successful runs.

  4. #4
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    The "LOL GUYS I SMOKE TREES" name probably makes you want to run far, far away but I've heard from others he is a decent player and nothing noteworthy from the Pandemonium drama archives. I'd consider that a plus.

  5. #5
    nyglypz
    Guest

    I've known Bong basically since I arrived to Pandemonium and we talked alot. He's a skilled player without an inflated ego but has been unhappy here for a while now (serv population, same old events like most of us.) I know that he was in pand, xfer'd to ?seraph?, back to pand, and now to you. He had some limbus chips from the shell he ran, but it's been dying and not really a big deal to many of us. We all got some pieces we wanted anyway.

    If you take him, I hope he decides to stay put. GL

  6. #6
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,828
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    We've had him for several days now lol.

Similar Threads

  1. [Pandemonium] Chanz (bc)
    By Rai in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2008-04-11, 13:36
  2. [Pandemonium] Dmize (bc)
    By Niki in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2008-03-10, 09:43
  3. [Pandemonium]Clausheimxxzxx(bc)
    By losthopes1 in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-01-24, 14:43
  4. [Pandemonium] Grndmstr (bc)
    By Daveman in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2007-12-28, 15:53
  5. [Pandemonium] Viet [bc]
    By Kedra in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-12-27, 15:55
  6. [Pandemonium]Cyanide (bc)
    By Sai in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2007-12-14, 12:21
  7. (Pandemonium) uazrshi (bc)
    By Izildur in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-10-17, 20:44
  8. (Pandemonium) Amidamaru (bc)
    By Holsety in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-10-06, 10:09
  9. [Pandemonium] Tsugunai (bc)
    By Tythera in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-08-02, 16:03