Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: iPhone 3Gs case/protector     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    iPhone 3Gs case/protector

    I've been looking to get some proper protection for my iPhone, but haven't had much luck, the few I find local in stores don't seem quiet right, and absurdly priced. I'm currently using just some stick on screen protector and a overly large-ish protective case.

    What do you guys use, pros/cons, good places to shop online?

  2. #2
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    931
    BG Level
    5

    http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases...-3g-3gs-cases/

    Look into the Defender model if you want near-optimal protection...have one for my iPhone 4 and apart from it being kind of a dust magnet I'm really happy with it.

Similar Threads

  1. Iphone 3GS Deals
    By Goldencarnage in forum Tech
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-09-27, 18:20
  2. iPhone 3G Car Charger + FM Transmitter
    By SaviorSelf in forum Tech
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-08-13, 03:33
  3. need information on iPhone 3GS/ ETF
    By happydude in forum Tech
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2009-07-24, 16:42