Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ATI 5830     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    ATI 5830

    Can anyone let me know if this card is compatible with a 4890? I've been left in limbo for like 4 days now by the manufacturers support team. IMO I thought any 4k series card was compatible only with any other 4k card... and same goes with 5k series cards?

  2. #2
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    You mean for crossfire?

    http://game.amd.com/us-en/content/im...ombo_chart.jpg

    This is a chart that covers CF compatibility, you cannot CF and 5830 and 4890.

  3. #3
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ahh cool I was sure I was right thanks for the reply Jojimbo!

Similar Threads

  1. Question about ATI RADEON XPRESS 1270
    By pinkie in forum Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-02-15, 21:30
  2. ATI drivers and a change XP pro CD key
    By Apelila in forum Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-01-23, 09:21
  3. ATI Radeon 3000/2000 Series
    By Don Katsu in forum Tech
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 19:55
  4. ATI Catalyst 7.11 new drivers
    By Izzy in forum Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-12-01, 17:14
  5. ATI Catalyst Control Centre
    By sephir in forum Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-04-16, 03:21
  6. ATI Radeon Xpress - wrong driver?
    By Lordwafik in forum Tech
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 02:33