Closed Thread
Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Random Win IRL Fuck Ya Thread: BG moved out of the basement and got jobs.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Starting to roll at my job. Picking up steam. While it can be stressful being on the phone for 5 hours straight and not truly producing, I love the interaction and at times getting to make people go from 100 to 0.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Went to County fair for first time in forever. Was pretty great. Good food. Got some Greek fries which were basically just fries with feta and tzatziki still pretty amazing. Had a teriyaki beef bowl where the bowl was a hollowed out pineapple. Petting zoos and such fun times.

Not 100% sure it's a win yet but got roped into one of those vacation deals where you have to listen to a time share seminar. But 4 night/3 days in a resort suite in LV plus tickets to Cirque and a bunch of buy one get one free coupons to other shows and choice of various cruises (nothing too fancy) for $280 for having to shit post on here while some guy drones on about time shares for 2 hours seems like a decent deal

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Went to pick up my PS4 controller off my dresser and dropped it, I stared in horror as it plummeted to the ground only to land safely with a soft bounce on to the new pair of sneakers I bought last week. Whew.

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Joined my work wife and several other friends to do Twin Cities MS Muck Fest today. First mud run I've done. Had a blast, and can't wait to do it again!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

At my best friend's wedding reception and I'm not the best man, because I'd bury the fucker with my toast speech.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Had an epic solo anniversary dinner ( traveling out of town so can't be helped) at Capital Grille in Plano, TX.
    They were running their "Generous pour" promotion so 7 glasses of wine for $28 was hard to pass up. Even better my waiter poured me two extra glasses complimentary of his favorite wine on the list and could have finished the bottle had I wanted lol.
    My first lift here sucked after a subpar dinner and getting even sicker last night so this definitely made up for it.
    I made sure to share my compliments about my experience with the manager when I left. Bonus - the hostess who seated me was fucking hot in a skin tight black dress barely covering her ass and beautiful black hair that went down to her ass as well with legs that wouldn't quit. Made for quite the nice night

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

did you guys scissor?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    did you guys scissor?
    Haha if I had seen her on the way out I probably would have tried hitting on her more because I was pretty drunk by the time I left thanks to extra pours of wine I got. There were still two other really cute girls that I talked to briefly as I mentioned I was spending my anniversary alone.

Then waiting for my Uber outside back to hotel had a guy in a corvette and others walking by from this bar next door try to pick me up..I was just too full from good good and alcohol to respond lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Haha if I had seen her on the way out I probably would have tried hitting on her more
    I can just imagine how much you did anyways

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Haha if I had seen her on the way out I probably would have tried hitting on her more because I was pretty drunk by the time I left thanks to extra pours of wine I got. There were still two other really cute girls that I talked to briefly as I mentioned I was spending my anniversary alone.

Then waiting for my Uber outside back to hotel had a guy in a corvette and others walking by from this bar next door try to pick me up..I was just too full from good good and alcohol to respond lol.
    There are alot of hot people in Texas. I had a friend from Idaho, and he couldnt believe how many hot women were in Texas. I guess there isnt alot of Latinas in Idaho. LOL

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    There are alot of hot people in Texas. I had a friend from Idaho, and he couldnt believe how many hot women were in Texas. I guess there isnt alot of Latinas in Idaho. LOL
    I've been quite enjoying myself no doubt.
    Just looking up cost of living makes me ready to relocate , fuck the Bay Area lol.

My office training is right across from all these awesome bars and restaurants so at a wine/pizza/pasta place for lunch and hitting up he martini bar after work for happy hour

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I've been quite enjoying myself no doubt.
    Just looking up cost of living makes me ready to relocate , fuck the Bay Area lol.

My office training is right across from all these awesome bars and restaurants so at a wine/pizza/pasta place for lunch and hitting up he martini bar after work for happy hour
    I still can't bring myself to live in a state that wants to teach that Noah had two of each animal on a boat and jesus rode dinosaurs in school instead of science/evolution and keeps electing Senator Cruz.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

But think of the booty

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    jesus rode dinosaurs .
    Holy shit when did the bible get this awesome?

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    But think of the booty
    This is where I'm at lol , and seriously realizing how we would pay 600-800 less a month for a mortgage and have a house vs condo , would be nice. At least I won't return to Florida lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Austin is pretty legit. Can't go a block without finding some good fucking food.

Also there's this.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Austin is pretty legit. Can't go a block without finding some good fucking food.

Also there's this.

That's what I've heard and I saw a few whataburgers on my way here so may need to Uber to one haah.

Getting drunk at this awesome bar with hot girls in corset tops and since it's slow I chatted it up with this hot chic from Columbia. Fuck I wouldn't mind her for a night or with the other hot girls too. Tomorrow is ladies night so I may be back lol.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I feel like a fucking teenager , getting drunk every night and hitting on guys and girls half my age. Fuck yeah. I may or may not be drunk posting.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Austin is awesome. Mostly of the main cities are really good. It's the rural areas that fuck it up for everyone

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast