Hasso /discuss
Hasso /discuss
I think we need a chance to actually use it first.. all theorycraft was covered the first days after info about it was released <.<
dunno about you, but im ingame atm, anyone else?
"Cannot play during maintenance" all I'm seeing
log out and back in several times
if that doesnt work, face gun into mouth, pull trigger back
Server status says Partial Maintenance. Maybe it depends on where you logged out? >.>
In - relogging a couple times worked.
Edit: In whitegate - /sea all 167
+10 str with hasso, testing it all in wajaom now
Ninja edit: the str doesnt stack each time you use it.
/que DRG/SAM
lol 10 str
/stillaworthlesssub
I got 9 str with 57 base.
Hasso is: +15% base str I would say.
Probably 15%speed/acc too based on the only fact SE like to give similar number.
15% haste is also what you get from utsu, so, that make it likely if they want to make an equivalent.
the attack speed is pretty noticeable, but im sure someone will get exact numbers soon.
That sucks ass.
78 base str and i got +10. looking at about +12.82%.Originally Posted by Kaylia
if you think +10 str to sam is worthless, just quit the gameOriginally Posted by Reality
I'm curious if TP gain is affected by Hasso the way dual-wield does.
DRK75/SAM28 got +4 STR.
Wonder if I sub my SAM75 to my DRG if I'll get the +10 or +5.
LV 65 DRK/SAM
STR Before: 64
STR After: 64 + 4
LV 75 NIN/SAM (using a staff)
STR Before: 66
STR After: 66 + 5
Utsusemi Timer Before: 45 seconds
Utsusemi Timer After: 1 minute 7 seconds
lern2read, fool. i never said it was a worthless JA, i said /SAM is still a worthless sub, i guess i needed to put spaces in between the words so you could comprehend itOriginally Posted by Xavier
still.a.worthless.sub
and war/sam
Hasso Off: 77+12
Hasso On: 77+17
+5, lol
Originally Posted by Sasarai
15%str, and possible haste/acc losing absolutely nothing on samurai? It doesnt suck ass at all. It's enough to actually put my number above war and mnk at 68. I'm sure they will still win at 75, but I cant complain.
And seriously, it's not bad for drk either. You gain defensive/offensive ability, without having to use berserk paper thin armor. It probably come a little under war sub, but you can actually "tank" in tp burn