Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: [Odin] Amastukami (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    [Odin] Amastukami (bc)

    Applied to my Dynamis shell recently. FFXIAH matches up.

    Application is pasted below. Anyone have any info? Thanks ahead of time.

    Hi everyone! I' am new to this server and are looking for a good dynamis shell. I came from a great server in Odin and and very good Dynamis shell and are looking for the same!

    People I know - Deathbeckons!

    Name: Amastukami
    Jobs 75 Paladin - Ranger - Samurai - Corsair - Bard
    Experience - I have all Dynamis clears except Tavnazian - Qufim.
    Relic gear I have - Scout's Beret - Scout's socks - Bard's Cuff's - Bard's Slipper's - Valor leggings - Saotome Sune-Ate - Saotome Haidate - Ito - Relic gun - Relic Horn - Stage 2 Relic bow.

    I like being Cor/Brd best of all and being in the blm group 2nd job now is Ranger - 3rd as paladin. Burned out a lil bit on paladin since I have been doing it for years. Samurai is basically retired, but I do have gear'z for it.

    I have a very long storied history of being in good dynamis shells and love to be in them not only for the gear but to help people who are new to them too! - I also would like to someday finish off upgrading my bow and don't mind doing sponsorships.

  2. #2
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: [Odin] Amastukami (bc)

    This guy was on Odin for quite a while. Was a Server transfer to begin with. He applied to my LS about 600 times in the time he was on Odin. He never caused any problems but his major flaw is he's full of himself. He'll swear up in down he's the best at everything and if he's not involved in something, you're making a mistake by not letting him get involved. I don't think a day went by without getting at least 5 tells from the guy asking for a chance. But if you can handle how self absorbed he is, no reason not to take him.

  3. #3
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: [Odin] Amastukami (bc)

    I think we could handle the self-absorbed part as long as he's not some shady bitch that stole someone's K Club or disbanded a Nid alliance and lost an E.body. Thanks for the post =)

    Anyone else at all?

Similar Threads

  1. [Odin] Vegnagunn (bc)
    By Dobrav in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2008-01-08, 17:20
  2. [Odin] Almame (BC)
    By DanielRemora in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-11-21, 02:28
  3. [Odin] Gortekjr (bc)
    By Daymos in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-11-14, 00:16
  4. [Odin] Minusdkp (bc)
    By Hebron in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:43
  5. [Odin] Novastar (bc)
    By darkamulet in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-10-09, 00:56
  6. (Odin) Lorak (bc)
    By Aerosol in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-10-01, 13:40
  7. [Odin]Eqiunox(bc)
    By Alibeemac in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-09-05, 12:48
  8. [Odin]Suichi(bc)
    By Octavious in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-08-12, 21:52
  9. [Odin] Jantastic (bc)
    By Shini in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-07-09, 02:25