Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    66
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    FFXI on KIIS FM Radio? (Southern California Area)

    I'm not sure which section this question belongs in, so my apologies if it's in the wrong area .

    Anyway, I was driving back to work after my lunch break and was tuned into 102.7, a popular radio station, and inbetween one of the songs, I'm positive they mentioned "Final Fantasy XI ticket giveaway in Westminster today or tomorrow." It kind of threw me off hearing an announcement about XI on the radio, so I didn't really catch all of it, plus I had to go back to work.

    So my question is: Anyone in the Southern California area know more about this and care to ellaborate? I'm assuming it's Fan Festival related.

  2. #2
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Haven't heard anything about it and I live in South California, but then again, I don't listen to the radio at all. I have friends who do however (and they know I play FFXI), and no one has mentioned anything to me. So, no idea, but I would also assume it's FanFest related.

  3. #3
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I don't know, but please tell me Sireen is a player and not a mob. And what the hell was going on? That's fucking badassery.

Similar Threads

  1. FFXI on PS3...does it work?
    By Cleveland in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2007-01-26, 20:25
  2. Installing FFXI on an external harddrive
    By safer in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2007-01-08, 09:44
  3. FFXI on Vista RC1
    By Kimiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2006-09-29, 09:05
  4. FFXI on the Ipod
    By Excalin Garisk in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2006-08-11, 03:03
  5. Will this work if i want to install ffxi on new pc ?
    By Evilvicious in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2006-03-06, 20:51
  6. Laptop to play FFXI on?
    By Saru in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-01-01, 13:12
  7. ffxi on linux?
    By Surealistic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2005-11-20, 12:07
  8. How am I suppossed to enjoy FFXI on Bahamut?
    By Amabire in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2005-07-13, 20:12
  9. FFXI on Xbox 360 ftw!
    By Skellington in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2005-05-23, 16:38