Closed Thread
Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FF:BE - Need One More Thread for STMR

Dug this title too so I went ahead and made this thread cause last one is too huge. Props to Zealot for the awesome idea.

Still nothing but junk from the special Halloween tickets.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just finished leveling shiva/ramuh and now 2 more get the 3* treatment and another new esper... never gunna not be always having as many supercite expeditions up as I can lol

edit: time limit bug hit me. Really want a second Jake so bought 1 bundle with a 4* ticket in it which was enough to get me an ex ticket too.... ex ticket gets me second funky cold medina. Yay can pimp out a second mage. And ticket gets me Jake. All is well... exactly 2 of each 4*

I'm still working on Golem for my espers. Only one I've finished so far is Ifrit. So far behind on them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Golem pretty easy. Evasion VoE can flat out solo it. Actually with 7* creep not sure any of the current ones take much effort or planning except maybe diablos

Meant leveling them.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My Golem is collecting dust. I'll use him as needed for the killers, but Titan has better stats overall so he gets used for tanking.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ah yeah. Completionist in me wont not level them all lol

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I have Ifrit, Siren, and Ramuh capped. After I capped Ramuh I started pouring all my yellows into Shiva, she's hovering around 50 now as well. I think Diabolos is at 40 and Carbuncle/Sylpheed are there or a little higher. Fenrir I haven't even started and Lakshmi is level 25. Golem and Titan both hanging out around 35.

I've got almost 300 red supercites saved up for Phoenix and I'll have more blues when Leviathan comes out.

How the fk do you guys have so much for that. -.-

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I capped Siren and Ifrit before they did the changes to make us get fewer supercites and have just kept hoarding ever since.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    How the fk do you guys have so much for that. -.-
    60 Siren, Ifrit, Shiva, Ramuh, 51 carbuncle golem and Lakshmi, 41 diabolos, 40 Tetra, lol 14 Titan, 13 Fenrir and rest of the 2* and bahamut capped.

Basically just run any supercite expedition if it's up. That's it really. I don't really save up though much but I try to only use ones on either espers that get a bonus to that color or ones that don't get bonus to any color

I've been doing that, too, but my Ifrit is only like 47 with Siren like 44 and everyone else sub-40 that I 3*'d. :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe not catching them being finished for a few hours a lot? Idk if you kept up with it you could've finished siren/ifrit more or less right around when they nerfed supercite expeditions... after that everything slowed down a bunch.

Some time lapse here and there, sure, but doubt it's probably the equivalent to hundreds in difference given the 12h duration of the expeditions. x.x

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well then all I can think of is

Spoiler: show

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Could depend on how long you've been doing it. When they first introduced 3* Espers only Ifrit/Siren were available and their quests back then were available every day and gave 2x the possible Cites for normal/great/amazing success. So you'd have a jump-start on them and if you missed that its probably why.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I have not missed many (if any) supercite explorations since release and have spent all of my supercite on color matching espers.

Ifrit and Shiva are capped with ~350 extra of red/blue. Ramuh and Shiva are level 59.5. Carb and Golem are 53. Diabolos and Tetra are 48. Lakshmi is 14. Alexander is 2 star level 10. Titan and fenrir are level 1 3*

I must've just had terrible fucking luck on bonus drops then. -.-

Or not farm Phantom Forest enough back in the day. Still boggled since it's not like I slacked on the expeditions.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

On Monday/Friday, do you make sure that your non-Supercite expeditions are ending before you'll wake up so you can start a Supercite one and get two reps in?

There are only 8 opportunities per week for each supercite type, so if you miss one from each then you end up with 12.5% less supercite.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast